Wednesday, April 9, 2014



If everyone would give $5 or $10 for Alien to see the vet, we could take him today....before it is too late. I am holding him and sitting here, all bloodied up because he is in so much pain from his mouth.....and he is fighting me and the syringe....I am a mess....tears....I will gladly show the vet bill to you and refund if it does not come to this amount...this makes me want to stop rescue....this hurts seeing this kitty not be able to eat....PLEASE HELP THIS SWEET KITTY.   We are having a hard time opening his mouth but the injury goes much further back.

Here is our Paypal link for Alien's teeth: 

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=SZJVTZEPG8B7N

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are the donations we have so far:

Clifton
Stacy (purchased catnip)
Kym
Liz
Misty (purchased catnip)

But we still need $179!